Pre Order / Backorder / Pre Booking Extension for Magento®Mconnect Pre Order & Backorder Extension for Magento®
Enable pre order and backorder functionality in Magento. Extension helps to backorder out of stock or pre order upcoming products on Magento website. Set custom message on product detail page. Send email notification to pre-order customer on status change to 'in stock'.
- Ability to allow pre order options for the products
- Admin can easily define the arrival data, availability information of the product which is going to display on product pages.
- Admin can easily handle of button display or preorder on product page instead of ADD TO CART for the item which is available for the pre order
- Enabled customer to pay advance for the product and ship them later.
- Order flow for preorder item will be as default as Magento have.
- Product will be shipped to customer when the stock availability (IN STOCK) in the store fulfilled
- Have ability to send email notification to customer for pre order item when the product availability changed to available or in stock
- Ability to add "Pending Pre Orders" and "Processing Pre-Order" statuses
- Admin can easily filters pre orders by its statuses
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Now manage your upcoming project in the way you want, using our extension you can easily manage the product which are set for pre orders. Now you have ability to offer your customer to pre order the product which is not yet arrived on your store.
Customer can now backorder the product which is out of stock. Using this extension you have ability to sale the product and later you can ship the product when it’s arrived or back in stock, you can have ability to show preorder or backorder button on the product pages instead of add to cart button where customer can easily have idea of product type and its availability in store.
Accept and easily manage pre-orders on your Magento store. Let you customers pre-order an item that haven't yet arrived or is out-of-stock.Start accepting orders in advance and ship the item later when it's available. Easily manage customers’ expectations by showing a pre order note with the availability date.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enables Admin to label products as available for Pre-Orders. By usign preorder lable customers can know that product is not available but can order it in advance and it will be shipped when product quantity arrives at store.
Enables Admin to label products as available for Back-Orders. By usign backorder lable customers can know that product is available for backorder.
Replace cart button
Displays “Pre-order” button instead of “Add to Cart” on the product and category pages for items available for Pre-Order.
Displays “Back-order” button instead of “Add to Cart” on the product and category pages for items available for Pre-Order.
Enables your customers to place a Pre-Order and pay for the item in advance. Customers can buy items which are about to release in future and make payment for it in advance.
Sends automatic notifications to customers who placed Pre-Orders when the product status is changed to Available
Sends automatic notifications to customers who placed Back-Orders when the product status is changed to Available
Adds “Pending Pre-Order” and “Processing Pre-Order” to order statuses for Pre-Ordered items
Adds “Pending Back-Order” and “Processing Back-Order” to order statuses for Back-Ordered items
Now you can filter order by Pre-Order/Back-Order status. If you have order with Pending/Processing Pre-order/Back Order Status.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!