Shipping Rule Extension for Magento® 2Mconnect Shipping Rules for Magento® 2
Looking for the custom shipping cost solution for online store? Offer custom shipping cost or recalculate the defalut carrier cost by creating and setting custom shipping rule as your business needs using Shipping Rule Magento 2 extension.
- Customised shipping charges for shipping carriers based on given conditions.
- Recalculation of shipping charges using surcharge, replace or discount options.
- Application of shipping rule based on particular products, categories, customer groups, etc.
- Shipping charge changes based on weight range, total quantity and price of products added in cart.
- Flexibility to add number of conditions.
- Selection of days on which shipping rule is to be applied.
- Recalculation of shipping charges based on coupon code applied.
- Recalculation of shipping charges based on shopping cart rule applied.
- Prioritize application of shipping rules, 0 being highest, succeeded by 1 and so on.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
As your e-store comprises of varied kinds of products in terms of weight, dimensions, material, etc. shipping of these different kind of products generates the need shipping rules. The shipping rules allows you to apply customised shipping charges based on the settings configured by you.
The extension allows you to create number of shipping rules based on many attributes and conditions. As a consequence, you are able to create shipping rules which are completely tailored to suit your needs. Once the configurations and conditions are satisfied by the product/s added in cart, the enabled shipping carriers are listed with the given shipping charge. Thus, preventing you from any kind of loss in shipping and also providing your customers a clear estimation of shipping charges on the cart page itself.
- Store owner is powered with easy management of shipping charges based products and customer groups.
- Flexibility in recalculation of shipping charges with options like replace, surcharge and discount.
- Elimination of risk of losing money while shipping heavy or breakable products.
- Recalculation of shipping charges can be carried out also when coupon code or shopping cart rule is applied.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable Shipping Rule Magento 2 Extension
Set Yes or No to enable or disable shipping rule on your Magento 2 store.
Add New Rules as per your Custom Needs
Admin can add or create any number of shipping rules by configuring the given options.
Recalculation of Rates
You can choose from different options like replace, surcharge and discount for the recalculation of shipping rates.
Set number of Conditions
eCommerce store owner can set multiple conditions using the default Magento condition set.
Conditions based on product attributes
Store vendor can set additional set of conditions based on weight, quantity and price range for the products added in the cart.
Conditions based on Specific Products
This functionality allows selection of products to which the shipping rule is to be applied.
Application of Rules based on Category
Shipping rules can be directly applied to a particular category or a set of categories.
Store View and Customer Group selection
The shipping rule extension is compatible with multiple stores and customer groups. You can select them based on your requirement.
Display of Shipping Charge based on the Shipping Rule Applied
This is how shipping rule looks at storefront.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!