Magento® 2 Product Attachment ExtensionProduct Attachment Extension for Magento 2 - File Upload
- Add an unlimited number of product attachments to each product
- Upload any type of file and assign it to multiple products using grid
- Backend grid to manage uploaded files conveniently
- Uses AJAX to upload multiple files without reloading the page
- Frontend separate tab based list view design to display attachments
- Automatically detects the file type and shows it with icon, title & size
- Option to restrict product attachments to guest customers
- Allow multiple attachments for a single product and vice versa
- Configure the file visibility on specific store views and customer groups
- It provides multi-store compatibility to manage file visibility
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
While making an online purchase, not all customers are aware of products, or they cant touch or have real experience of that product. So the only way for them is to make their purchase decision from available information on the product page instead of asking you for every detail. In general, half of Ecommerce store customers drop their purchase due to a lack of information on product pages such as usage, features, warranty, benefits, etc. At that time, you have to attach more images, videos, or docs to convince your customers easily without increasing your page length.
Mconnect Product Attachment Extension for Magento 2 allows you to attach downloadable files or upload manuals, presentations, videos, images, and other essential data to your store products. The extension supports all popular file attachment formats, so you can easily upload video tutorials, user manuals, warranties, price lists, presentations, use cases, installation instructions, etc. And, your customer will able to download such files from the frontend product page. Using this extension, give better exposer to your products, and to provide more detailed information about your products or services with the help of downloadable file attachments.
For example, if you are selling digital products online in your Magento 2 store, then you can use this extension to attach files such as setup instructions, features explanatory video, user manual, licenses, price lists, as well as warranty/returns/service docs.
The extension comes with a featured pack 'product file upload' grid to manage all the product attachments in one place. Plus, it uses AJAX to upload one and more files simultaneously. There is a choice to restrict such product attachments to the non-logged users or specific store views if needed. In such a case, you can also redirect your users to the login page with your own customized message. Use backend option to set accepted file type formats like JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF, CSV, BMP, TXT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, PPT, PPTX, MP4, AVI, GIF, XML, SWF, FLV, MOV or ZIP that you want to upload. Once you setup everything, all the uploaded files will be displayed as a separate “Product Files” tab on the product page to list all downloadable product attachments.
Ultimately, this sales booster extension will help your customers to know more about the product clearly and made their purchase decision to maximize your sales respectively. So, what are you waiting for! Download it now.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable Product File Upload/Download Extension
Choose "Yes" or "No" to enable or disable Mconnect Product File Upload extension respectively.
Upload Files Of Multiple Type
Admin can upload or attach any kind of product files like jpg, png, doc, pdf, rar, zip, text and many more.
Ability to Restrict Download for Non-Logged in User
Admin can have the ability to control the product file download for the non-logged user. A user must log in to download the file.
Set the Reffereal Redirect Page After Login and Login Text
If "Yes", the user will remain on the same page after login. Set the custom text to be shown after successful login.
Add File To Specific Product From Catalogue Module
Add file to a specific product from the catalog module. Navigate to Product File Upload option and Attach File.
Select Previously Uploaded File for the Product from Product Grid
Admin has the ability to upload the new file or choose from the previously attached file from the product grid menu.
Ability to choose store view.
Admin can upload product file to multi-store view also by selecting store view here.
Product Attachment/File Download At Storefront
The attached product file will be shown at the storefront on product detail page under "Product Files" tab.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- How to Sell Digital Products/Services using Magento
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Top 10+ Effective Ways to Use WhatsApp for your Business
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!