Flat Rate Shipping Per Product for Magento® 2Flat Rate Shipping Per Product Extension for Magento 2
Per product flat rate shipping module for Magento 2 helps to add specific shipping charges per product item or order amount. Displays an admin manageable error message when the method is not applicable. Restrict shipping to any particular country! The extension will help overcome the limitation of having only one flat rate shipping for products. Also, you can set the method name, title, and multiple Qty from the backend.
- Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
- Enable / Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
- Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
- Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
- Set up single country specific shipping.
- Allow Free Shipping Over Total
- Compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products and other product types.
- Display error message functionality where method is not applicable.
- Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Do you need a feature that charges shipping for specific products in your store? Well, eCommerce shipping plays a pivotal role in the success of your Magento store. Businesswire found that 93% of the customers consider shipping options as an important part of the overall shopping experience. The wrong shipping options not only decreases the shopping experience of your customers but also can increase the cart abandonment rate. And due to that, your eCommerce business has to suffer from potential losses. The flat rate shipping is the most commonly used by many Magento 2 store owners that charges based on per item in cart. But the drawback of this method is that by default you can only set flat rate shipping for once that applies to the whole store.
Therefore, Mconnect Flat Rate Shipping Per Product Extension for Magento 2 helps Magento store owners like you to specifically charge per product or order amount. The extension allows you to charge separately for each different product. Per Product Shipping rates are charged per product of the cart. If there is a product, that does not have any marked shipping charges then the extension will take default shipping charges as your shipping price. Shipping charges are conducted on Max/Min configuration, as per the cart products. You can enable multiple Qty when a customer adds the same product in the cart multiple times. The extension allows setting free shipping once the order value crosses the threshold value. And also, the admin can limit the shipping method to any specific country. The admin of the store can customize the error message for when the method is not available.
For example, if you have an eCommerce store that deals in one country and also accepts orders from another country. So, the shipping charge would differ for international shipping. At that moment, you need a flat rate shipping method that charges for international shipping which should be different from the default flat rate shipping method set for domestic orders. This is when flat rate shipping per product extension comes handy. This is only one scenario for you to understand the importance of the given extension.
So, in a nutshell, the extension helps you to provide a better shopping experience by adding flat rate shipping per product extension in your Magento 2 store. You can also prioritize this shipping method to show at the top of the sort order, which increases the chances of users seeing and going through with the checkout process.
Per Product: Shipping rates are charged per product of the cart. If there is a product, that do not have any marked shipping charges then the extension will take default shipping charges as your shipping price.
Per Order: Shipping charges are conducted on Max/Min configuration, as per the cart products.
- You can put separate shipping charges for separate products
This Mconnect Shipping Per Product Magento 2 extension is very useful tool when your store is loaded with certain products that demands different shipping resources and shipping needs i.e. shipping a pen has different shipping needs and shipping a table has different shipping needs. It makes easy for such products and provide you the ability to mark different shipping charges for different products, as you are committing different shipping costs for them. You can set individual shipping prices for as much products as you want.
- Toggle multiply quantity enable or disable for a product with multiple quantity.
When a product is added into the cart in multiple counts, then Magento system calculate shipping charges collectively and adds shipping cost of every quantity of the cart. But Flat Rate Shipping extension legitimates you to take shipping cost of only one product regardless of quantity. As per your shipping necessity, you can turn it enable or disable from your store controls.
- Put a default shipping rate for each product, applicable to all products that are undefined with shipping charges.
When a product is added into the cart in multiple counts, then Magento system calculate shipping charges collectively and adds shipping cost of every quantity of the cart. But advanced flat rate shipping legitimates you to take shipping cost of only one product regardless of quantity. As per your shipping necessity, you can turn it enable or disable from your store controls.
- Confined shipping to any particular country.
You can choose and select the countries where you have the capability to ship your products with your convenient shipping methods. Countries that are not selected from your list will mis to see the shipping method for that product.
- Permit free shipping after a particular cart value
If you wish to offer free shipping to your customers beyond a specific cart limit, Magento do not allow you to do so. But free shipping over certain amount allows you to encourage your shoppers to make big purchases to avail free shipping.
- Compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products and other product types.
This different shipping rates for different products module work on all kind of product of your store regardless of product type or the niche of your products. You can enable Flat Rate Shipping on all the products of your store and its functions and features work same on all. You can use it on bundled products, configurable products and all the other kind of products.
- Manifest error when method is not applicable.
It facilitates you to display error message that you want your users to see, especially when any shipping method is not applicable on the scenarios of their purchase. You can set the message of your choice to be display to your users.
- Prioritize shipping method from sort order.
You can prioritize your shipping methods as per your preference. You can set the priorities, and arrange your shipping method in which your user should see it. It can be done very easily from 'Sort Order' section of your admin panel.
Functionality Included in Extension
enable/disable flat rate per product extension
you have to select yes for enable the extension
Set up specific flat rate for all products
You will have to Set the default value of flat rate for all the products.
RESTRICT SHIPPING TO ANY COUNTRY
Admin can Restrict shipping country to any Product From backend.
Per Product - It will calculate the shipping price per product on cart page Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Per Order - it will calculate the shipping based on Max / Min configuration, if you selecte MAX then it will prefer the highest value shipping from the particular product shipping rate: Example: A, B and C product are added to cart Shipping for Product A = $10 Shipping for Product B = $40 Shipping for Product C = $30 So in MAX config case the shipping price will be = $40 In MIN config case the shipping price will be = $10.
SET FREE SHIPPING
set value total for which shipping cost is free.
SET FLAT RATE FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCT
admin can set specific flat rate value to specific product.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING METHOD AT FRONTEND
Customer can select one of the option from these methods and that value will be added to total cost of the product.
M-Connect Media brought Flat Rate Shipping for you and your shoppers to hand over a comfort in shopping without the hurdles of shipping methods and shipping costs. Flat rates shipping extension will satisfy the need of you as well as your shoppers of buying stuff with better shipping cost collection method for you and a pocket friendly and agreeable method for your buyers, that Magento do not allow you to do. If you want to have any suggestion about the functionalities or have any query related to this extension, feel free to contact us.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Ecommerce Fraud Protection for Online Merchants
- How Machine Learning & AI Will Redefine The Future Of Ecommerce
- How to Sell Digital Products/Services using Magento
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!