Flat Rate Shipping per Country for Magento® 2Country Specific Flat Rate Shipping Extension for Magento 2
Shipping is powerful enough to make or break your business. However, shipping charges vary depending on the delivery location and package size. So, setting up country wise shipping options for specific or all the store products will help you to charge precise shipping rates by omitting automatic calculations. Also, you can easily restrict products to specific countries where you do not want to ship your orders or products.
- Option to set individual shipping rate per product or order
- Define shipping costs for each country if needed
- Select countries for the shipment or restrict from the backend
- Give the custom shipping per country title to display in frontend
- Set default or standard shipping rate if needed
- Multiply shipping cost with a number of iteams added to cart
- Shows popup if product is restricted or shipping is unavailable
- Set up free shipping on specified order value for your customers
- Unspecified products will use default shipping rates
- The Extension support Magento 2 backend order process too!
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Because your customers care about shipping; It plays a vital role in terms of delivering a great shopping experience. However, selling various types of products ranges from small, big, light, oppressive, or fragile, shipping charges may also differ based on delivery locations and carriers. At that time, selling products with the same shipping rate is not an ideal solution as it will increase your store cart abandon rate. Even in some cases, some countries have to pay higher duties that can cost your business more than you expect. Also, using shipping calculators sometimes charges more or less while checkout when there are multiple products added in the cart. Thus, the store owner needs a custom flat rate solution that allows them to set up shipping rates per product, per order or per country from the backend, which is not possible with the help of default Magento default options.
Mconnect Shipping per Country Extension for Magento 2 allows you to specify the shipping costs in three different manners...
- Shipping per product
- Shipping per order
- Shipping per country
This extension resolves the problem of Magento 2 default in terms of setting up individual shipping rates and doing misleading shipping charge calculations while checkout that provides a clear understanding of shipping charges to your customers. As flat rate shipping is quite easy to understand for your potential buyers as it charges a fixed amount without any calculations, measurement, or distance required.
Even if you are serving internationally, you can handle shipping costs efficiently by setting up different shipping rates for countries or restrict that product from being sold to selected countries. Also, there is a backend option to set a globally/default standard shipping rate for all the products and display on the front if required. This shipping per product extension also comes with the functionality of setting up free shipping when a customer's cart total reaches to the specified amount. Don't worry! This extension is compatible with all kinds of products, whether it is configurable, bundle, simple, or any other. When products are added in multiple quantities, you can also charge shipping on every quantity if needed. If you have restricted any product for a specific country, then the extension will show restricted product popup and does not let them proceed further.
For example, if you have an online medication store where you are selling different types of drug and export it to different countries; in such case, if want to charge 10$ shipping rate for any of your medicine apart from normal 5$ standard shipping then this extension will help you to the same. Also, if the same drug is banned in the UK, then you can also restrict your UK customers from buying that same drug.
Ultimately, this shipping per country extension comes in handy when you are selling locally or internationally by setting up individual shipping per product rate. Also, it gives you full control over shipping options by making use of flat rate shipping to deliver a hassle-free shopping experience to your customers with its precise shipping calculation.
Functionality Included in Extension
ENABLE/DISABLE FLAT RATE SHIPPING PER COUNTRY EXTENSION
Select "Yes" to enable the flat rate country specific extension.
GIVE TITLE AND NAME TO SHIPPING METHOD
You can give a title as well as name to this shipping method which will appear on the checkout page.
DEFINE THE METHOD TYPE
You can select the type of method i.e. per Product or per Order to apply on this shipping method.
CHOOSE AND DEFINE TO DISPLAY DEFAULT SHIPPING RATE
You can enable or disable to display the default shipping rate for the product when this shipping method is selected by the customer.
When you enable to display the default rate, enter a shipping rate which will appear as the default rate for that product during checkout.
ENABLE SHIPPING RATE FOR MULTIPLE QUANTITIES OF A PRODUCT
You can apply this shipping rate on the multiple quantities of the same product is added to the shopping cart.
ALLOW FREE SHIPPING OVER A DEFINED ORDER TOTAL
Promote the free shipping option with this flat rate shipping method by selecting Yes for the Allow Free Shipping option.
Enter an amount in the Free Shipping over Total option to apply the free shipping above this order total.
SET COUNTRY SELECTION AND RESTRICTION
Enable the country selection and country restriction using the flat rate shipping per product per country shipping method.
CHOOSE APPLICABLE COUNTRIES FOR THIS SHIPPING METHOD
Choose the option from All Allowed Countries or Specific Countries, applicable for the shipment of products/orders with this shipping method.
SELECT SPECIFIC COUNTRIES FOR THE SHIPMENT
If you have selected Specific Countries in the above field, choose the multiple countries which will be applicable for the shipping using flat rate shipping per product per country shipping method.
ENTER AN ERROR MESSAGE TO DISPLAY ON NOT APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR COUNTRIES
You can enter a message which will appear on the shopping cart page or checkout page, when the selected products or selected countries will not be applicable as per the configuration.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Top 10+ Effective Ways to Use WhatsApp for your Business
- Ecommerce Holiday Sales Checklist For Pandemic Season
- What is Magento Developer? How to Hire Magento Developer?
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!