Flat Rate Shipping per Country for Magento® 2Mconnect Country Specific Flat Rate Shipping Extension for Magento® 2
Setup custom country wise shipping options for specific or all the catalog product shipment with Magento flat rate shipping per product per country. Admin can also restrict some countries where you do not wish to ship the orders or products. Extension support Magento 2 backend order process!
- Set shipping rate for individual product or every order placed.
- Set shipping cost for selected countries or all applicable countries.
- Set up country restriction on each individual products or all catalog products.
- Define a default shipping cost for all the catalog products available.
- Select a shipping rate for multiple quantities of the same product added to cart.
- Automatically selects and applies the shipping rate to an order through the configured data.
- Shows error message on the checkout page when the shipping method requested by is not applicable.
- The product related shipping method automatically applies to the selected products when creating the orders from backend.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Are you worried about incorrect shipping costs appearing for different products? Are you looking for something using which you can define a default and specific shipping cost for individual products? Do you want to offer shipping rate as per country along with products?
The Flat Rate Shipping per Product per Country Extension for Magento® 2 facilitates to specify shipping cost for products in two different manners.
- User may define the shipping cost for each product separately as per specific or all applicable countries.
- Users can choose to select the shipping cost as per order with multiple quantity of the same item.
This extension gives complete freedom to Admin to have the complete control over their shipping methods/strategies on their Magento® 2 based stores.
- User gets liberty to create and apply the shipping rates either on individual products or per order products.
- A default shipping is assigned to the products with unspecified shipping rate.
- Compatibility with Bundle products, Configurable products and others.
- Users can select the shipping countries or restrict some countries for the product shipment as per their requirement.
Functionality Included in Extension
ENABLE/DISABLE FLAT RATE SHIPPING PER COUNTRY EXTENSION
Select "Yes" to enable the extension, "No" to disable.
GIVE TITLE AND NAME TO SHIPPING METHOD
You can give a title as well as name to this shipping method which will appear on the checkout page.
DEFINE THE METHOD TYPE
You can select the type of method i.e. per Product or per Order to apply on this shipping method.
CHOOSE AND DEFINE TO DISPLAY DEFAULT SHIPPING RATE
You can enable or disable to display the default shipping rate for the product when this shipping method is selected by the customer.
When you enable to display the default rate, enter a shipping rate which will appear as the default rate for that product during checkout.
ENABLE SHIPPING RATE FOR MULTIPLE QUANTITIES OF A PRODUCT
You can apply this shipping rate on the multiple quantities of the same product is added to the shopping cart.
ALLOW FREE SHIPPING OVER A DEFINED ORDER TOTAL
Promote the free shipping option with this flat rate shipping method by selecting Yes for the Allow Free Shipping option.
Enter an amount in the Free Shipping over Total option to apply the free shipping above this order total.
SET COUNTRY SELECTION AND RESTRICTION
Enable the country selection and country restriction using the flat rate shipping per product per country shipping method.
CHOOSE APPLICABLE COUNTRIES FOR THIS SHIPPING METHOD
Choose the option from All Allowed Countries or Specific Countries, applicable for the shipment of products/orders with this shipping method.
SELECT SPECIFIC COUNTRIES FOR THE SHIPMENT
If you have selected Specific Countries in the above field, choose the multiple countries which will be applicable for the shipping using flat rate shipping per product per country shipping method.
ENTER AN ERROR MESSAGE TO DISPLAY ON NOT APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR COUNTRIES
You can enter a message which will appear on the shopping cart page or checkout page, when the selected products or selected countries will not be applicable as per the configuration.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!