Product Label/ Ribbon Extension for Magento® 2Mconnect Product Label Extension for Magento 2
- Use the best way to inform your customers about the status of every product of your catalogue.
- Choose whether to display the label on product detail page or category page or both.
- Set the threshold quantity to automatically show left product label.
- Ability to adding multiple labels to single product.
- Add label to a specific category and it will be applied to all the products under that category.
- Add single label to multiple products and categories simultaneously.
- You can also add label/s to particular product from its edit section.
- Customize the label image by assigning height, width and position on the product image.
- Conditional display of label base on Price range, Date range and Product’s stock.
- Exclusive Sticker Library to add multiple stickers which can be directly used while generating new labels.
- Offer excellent user experience onthe store with the help of attractive labels.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
In comparison to text, an image gathers better attention of the viewers. Hence, just simply writing the text for freshly arrived products or discounts on products or any other status won’t be appealing to customers.
To seize the attention of users towards the special offers or status of products, M-Connect Media’s certified developers have created an easy-to-use extension for adding images in the form of labels to each product present in your catalogue.
Add multiple attention-seeking and attractive labels for each product which will be displayed over the product image. Don’t worry about your product image messing up as you can easily set the height, width and position of the label over the image. Thus, the product image itself will convey a lot of information about the product.
- Effortlessly add label and even multiple labels to each product.
- Manage multiple conditions for label display on and off such as Price range, Date range and Product’s stock.
- Add images in Sticker Library and use them as storage to add later at the time of label generation. You don’t need to upload image all the time.
- An option to directly assign label from Product Edit page.
- Choose from 9 different label positions.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable Product Label / Ribbon Extension
Choose "Yes" or "No" to enable or disable Product Label extension respectively.
Display Label on Category page
Select whether you want to display labels on the products listed under category page.
Display Label on Product page
Choose whether to show the labels on product image in the detail page.
Set the Threshold quantity to Automatically display label
Enter the quantity in this textbox and when the product’s quantity goes below this quantity, a default “Few Products Left” label will be shown automatically for those products.
Manage Product Labels
Easily create and edit product labels.
Completely Customized Label
Upload image or choose from library, set its height, width and position on the product image. Select applicable store views, customer group and set the priority of the label.
Assign to Multiple Products and Categories
Set to display each label for products of multiple categories and multiple products simultaneously.
Set Conditions for Label Display
Label display will turn on and off automatically based on conditions like price range, date range and whether the product is in stock or out of stock.
Custom Sticker Library
Add stickers/images and manager them for later use while label generation.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!