Restrict Shipping Method for Magento® 2Mconnect Shipping Restrictions for Magento® 2
Setup shipping restriction rule to disable shipping method by country, states, zip code, store view, special day and specific time slot, customer group, product and customer attributes. Get complete control over shipping!
- Blocks separate shipping methods or whole carriers.
- Limit shipping based on product & customer attributes.
- Set Restrictions based on country, state, and other shipping data.
- Use coupons to trigger rules application.
- Restrict methods for customer groups and store views.
- Restrict delivery on particular week days and time.
- Restrict shipping with coupon and promo codes.
- Add Custom messages for each shipping method restriction rule.
- Restrict any shipping method for admin panel order process.
- Set priorities for each shipping rules.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Restrict shipping methods utilizing different products, cart, and customer attributes. Make your shipping procedure both legitimate and cost-effective. Carriers Offer several shipping methods to customer such as Land, air, sea shipments, etc. This extension will allow to restrict only unnecessary shipping methods instead of blocking all of them.
Some of the time you have to restrict some shipping methods for legitimate reasons. In this situation, shipping restrictions extension will turn into a flawless answer for your business needs. The extension will let you create a big amount of shipping rules using various limitation criteria based on customers, cart and product attributes. For instance, a few things are prohibited from being shipped globally due to exporting country, importing country or transportation regulations. Magento functionality enables you to restrict shipping methods only for the entire list, but it can badly affect your business.
- Restrict the delivery of the non-standard goods or distant regions: You risk to lose money when shipping small or very heavy or sending it to outer region.
- Shipping restriction on product attributes: You can exclude ground mail when it comes to premium brands.
- Apply discounts and taxes to the order subtotal: It automatically applies discount and taxes on order subtotal.
- Restriction on back-ordered items: Allows to restrict ‘next day delivery’ or ‘same day delivery’ for back-ordered items which are temporarily out of stock.
- Restrict shipping with a coupon: Restrict free shipping after specific coupons
- Limit shipping methods only when necessary: It allows you to create shipping rules which limit exactly what is needed and nothing more.
- It makes both shipping process both legal and effective. This extension enables you to limit usage of shipping methods by a huge number of criteria to make sure your delivery process is absolutely legal and meets your business requirements.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable Shipping restriction module.
Display error message
Select "Yes" to display error message for shipping restriction on frontend. If you select "No", it will not display error message and only remove the shipping method.
Restrict Shipping Method for admin
Restrict Shipping Method for admin (Create New order = Sales > Orders > Create Order)
If selected "No", admin sales user can place order without any restriction on shipping method.
If you have set Different conditions in shipping restriction information, you will be able to apply conditions from shipping restriction setting.
You will be able to Enable or disable for coupon code from shipping restriction setting.
Shipping Method – Shipping Restriction Information
Add Rule name for shipping restriction method
- Rule Name: - Free shipping for India.
- Shipping Carriers: - Choose Free Shipping Method.
- Restrict method for customer group.
- Store view restrict method.
- Priority: - if priority is 1, that display error message will be given 1st priority.
- Status:- Must be Enable.
- Error Message:- Display Error message as per Rule Name and Shipping Method.
Apply the rule only if conditions are matched.
Apply Coupon code for this rule.
You will be only able to add Coupon code according to the Cart Price Rule.
Display Error Message in shopping cart
The extension allows you to add custom error messages for all shipping rules restriction. The message will be displayed to customer on checkout and cart pages.
Display Error Message Create Order Page in admin panel
- Navigate Sales > Orders > Create New Order > Select Customer/New Customer.
- Fill up Account information and address information.
- Now scroll down to Payment & Shipping Information.
- Click on Shipping Method > Click on Shipping methods and rates.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!