Restrict Shipping Method for Magento® 2Shipping Restrictions Extension for Magento 2
For many reasons, you might not be able to fulfill the shipping requirement of your customers. So, to restrain visitors to orders from you, you can implement a number of custom shipping restrictions and rules based on customer group, cart, and product attributes. Once enabled, it will limit customers from finishing their checkout process. Also, there is an option to use coupons along with the shipping rules created.
- Blocks specific shipping methods or whole carriers
- Comes with backend grid to manage custom shipping rules
- Limit your shipping based on customer groups
- Set Restrictions for specific countries or all countries
- Option to use store coupons along with created shipping rule
- Restrict shipping methods for specific store views if needed
- Set custom unavailability messages for each shipping rule
- Define priorities for each shipping rules depending on your needs
- You can also enable shipping restrictions for backend order creation
- Prevent your business from losses by setting up shipping restrictions
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Are you looking for a way to add customized shipping availability or limit shipping methods in your Magento 2 store? Because every business is different, therefore it is affected by several certain charges such as shipping carrier charges, country or region taxes, and so on. Or sometimes you have to set delivery restrictions for legitimate reasons such as export regulations, banned trade or shipping carrier unavailability for some geo areas. Considering the customer convenience and prevent your business from such losses, it becomes mandatory for you to set certain shipping restrictions. However, using default Magento 2 functionality, you can restrict shipping methods only for the entire list that can severely affect your business in specific ways. So, you must have a custom solution that will allow you to have full control over shipping methods.
Mconnect Shipping Restrictions Extension for Magento 2 allows you to create an unlimited number of custom shipping rules for setting up shipping limitations based on customers, cart and product attributes. Using this extension, the admin can select a shipping method and creates conditional shipping rules using easy to manage backend grid. You can also enable that rule for a specific store view as well as there is an option to set custom error message and rule priority. Also, it is quite easy to use this shipping rules along with coupon code. Upon checkout, if the customer is not eligible for a particular shipping method, then the extension will throw an error and prevent them from finishing the checkout process.
For example, if you are a store owner and wanted to offer free shipping functionality only to your Indian retailer customers for the specific store view under rs.500 order; this extension will help. You can also restrict certain shipping methods for specific coupon codes using this extension. To serve privilege shopping experience to your premium shoppers, you can also enable specific shipping methods such as a one-day delivery option for them and restrict other customer groups by creating your own shipping rule to encourage other customers to upgrade their account for better options.
The extension comes handy in terms of setting up shipping availability and unavailability for your customers in a particular area. By optimizing your shipping methods, you can give a smooth checkout experience to your buyers.
- Restrict the delivery of the non-standard goods or distant regions: You risk to lose money when shipping small or very heavy or sending it to outer region.
- Shipping restriction on product attributes: You can exclude ground mail when it comes to premium brands.
- Apply discounts and taxes to the order subtotal: It automatically applies discount and taxes on order subtotal.
- Restriction on back-ordered items: Allows to restrict ‘next day delivery’ or ‘same day delivery’ for back-ordered items which are temporarily out of stock.
- Restrict shipping with a coupon: Restrict free shipping after specific coupons
- Limit shipping methods only when necessary: It allows you to create shipping rules which limit exactly what is needed and nothing more.
- It makes both shipping process both legal and effective. This extension enables you to limit usage of shipping methods by a huge number of criteria to make sure your delivery process is absolutely legal and meets your business requirements.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable shipping method with Mconnect custom shipping module.
Display error message
Select "Yes" to display error message for shipping restriction on frontend. If you select "No", it will not display error message and only remove the shipping method.
Restrict Shipping Method for admin
Restrict Shipping Method for admin (Create New order = Sales > Orders > Create Order)
If selected "No", admin sales user can place order without any restriction on shipping method.
If you have set Different conditions in shipping restriction information, you will be able to apply conditions from shipping restriction setting.
You will be able to Enable or disable for coupon code from shipping restriction setting.
Shipping Method – Shipping Restriction Information
Add Rule name for shipping restriction method
- Rule Name: - Free shipping for India.
- Shipping Carriers: - Choose Free Shipping Method.
- Restrict method for customer group.
- Store view restrict method.
- Priority: - if priority is 1, that display error message will be given 1st priority.
- Status:- Must be Enable.
- Error Message:- Display Error message as per Rule Name and Shipping Method.
Apply the rule only if conditions are matched.
Apply Coupon code for this rule.
You will be only able to add Coupon code according to the Cart Price Rule.
Display Error Message in shopping cart
The extension allows you to add custom error messages for all shipping rules restriction. The message will be displayed to customer on checkout and cart pages.
Display Error Message Create Order Page in admin panel
- Navigate Sales > Orders > Create New Order > Select Customer/New Customer.
- Fill up Account information and address information.
- Now scroll down to Payment & Shipping Information.
- Click on Shipping Method > Click on Shipping methods and rates.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Top 10+ Effective Ways to Use WhatsApp for your Business
- Ecommerce Holiday Sales Checklist For Pandemic Season
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!