Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension for Magento 2Product Icon Logo Gallery Extension for Magento 2
Grab user's attention by adding or uploading attractive icons or logos to product as per your custom requirements with Product Icon Gallery module.
- Add any number of icons to each and every product of your catalog.
- Set a limit on the number of icons to be displayed at front end.
- Icons can be styled with the help of border, setting height and width of the image.
- You can either choose the display the icons randomly or in descending order of their ids at front end.
- Upload icons in any format from .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png.
- Each icon can be enabled or disabled for display at front end.
- One icon can be associated with multiple products simultaneously.
- A new tab called “Product Icons” is added on the product page at the front end which displays icons associated to the respective product as per configurations.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
The default Magento 2 allows adding product images for four roles: Swatch, Base, Small and Thumbnail. With the installation of Product Icon extension, you are able to add unlimited images/icons/logos for a particular product. No matter how much vast catalog and multiple store views your e-store possess, this extension will never go down. Each product can have more than one icon and can be displayed at the front end to the user as a part of delivering additional information of the product.
Each icon can be enabled/disabled as per need. This Magento 2 gallery extension offers hassle-free configuration at the back end and soothing results at the front end.
Functionality Included in Extension
Limit icons to be displayed at front
You can set a limit on the no. of icons to be displayed at the front end for each product.
Style icons as per requirement
The icons can be styled with the help of border and giving height and width. Icons will be displayed as per the styles set at the front end.
You can either choose to display the icons randomly or in descending order of their ids.
Add and Manage Icon Library
You can add n number of icons in any format from .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png. Each icon can be enabled/disabled as per need. One icon can be associated with many products simultaneously.
Icons can be linked with Product from Catalog module
This extension also provides the facility to link the uploaded icons to products using Catalog module as well. A new tab named “Icon Lib” is added in the product detail section to carry out the functionality.
Separate tab for icons at the front end
At the front end, product icons are displayed as per configurations under a separate tab named “Product Icons”.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!