Customer Segments, Catalog Permission, Pricing for Magento® 2 - V 2.2.2Mconnect Customer Specific Product & Price for Magento® 2
Magento 2 extension helps to assign/restrict specific product per customer and group. Hide categories for individual customer group and not log-in user. Set different prices for same product per customer. Personalize your Magento store using customer segments, product catalog permission, and pricing. Sell the certain item to selected customers!
- Assign a specific product to a particular customer or customer groups.
- Have control on the visibility of the product or group of products to customer or customer groups.
- Customers can be either fully or partially restricted to be shown the assigned group products.
- Certain products can be made viewable only to the specific customers or customer groups.
- Assign a custom product price to specific customer or customer group
- You can hide restricted products from search results
- Show premium products to premium customers only.
- Restricts the access of specific category to the user which are not registered.
- Once click to enable or disable the extension. Now it does support multi website configuration per customer
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Customer Specific product is an extension that has been specially designed for Magento 2. It facilitates the admin to assign various products to the customer groups and customers. Admin has the facility to add customized prices for customer groups and customers as well. The Admin can also restrict or even hide categories to those users who are unregistered with them. So, when unregistered users are browsing through the website, the restricted products will not show up for them. In case the user makes an attempt at opening a restricted product making use of the direct URL, the user will be redirected to page 404 Not Found.
- Assign specific categories to a customer groups.
- Assign speproducts of a category directly to a Customer group.
- Allows admin to display customer specific products on Customer account section.
- Hide price for Guest customers.
- Disable "Add to Cart" for guest users.
- Helps the store owners push a certain product with certain price to a customer or customer groups.
- Helps the business owner fetch his desired price by selling the products at customized prices.
- Show products to their related customers or customer groups only. e.g. Premium users can see premium products.
- Ability to define custom prices for specific products and assign product to customer group or customer in admin panel
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/disable Customer specific Product
This feature of the Magento 2 extension facilitates the store owner to either enable or disable the option. Select "yes" for enabling the customer specific product extension and "No" for disabling the same.
Restrict products to customer
With this feature, the admin has the liberty to choose the product categories and products which he could restrict for a specific customer or set of customers or customer groups. This selection will not reflect on the frontend at all to these, who have been restricted, be it customers or customer groups. The admin can select multiple products by making use of the 'Ctrl' button from the keyboard and adding one on one with click of the mouse.
Hide restricted categories in frontend
This feature helps the store owner to either choose or hide the products or product categories that have been selected in the above field from the customers or customer groups on the storefront.In case the store owner chooses to hide the categories, the customers will not be able to search the products from these specific categories.
Restrict catalog access to non-logged in customers
When viewing the products is restricted to a certain set of customers, you could allow them to view the same when they are logged in with their respective accounts. Through this field, you could facilitate the customers to log in, see, browse and purchase as well the restricted products.
Force Login Notification to View and Access Restricted Products from Catalog
When you, as a store owner have chosen a few categories for restriction to your customers, you could allow them the access to those specific categories only if they log in to their accounts. In case a customer is restricted from viewing a particular product from the backend, the system will automatically prompt the login option so that he could view the product in the category. So as to allow for such a prompt to appear on the front, you could enter the same option through the backend.
Set redirect customer after login to store
This is an admin manageable feature for the Magento 2 extension. Once the customers log in to the accounts, where should they be directed to? The store owner can choose where they would be redirected to…either the account page or from the page where they have requested for the login.
Allow customers or customer groups to specific products
With the help of the above options, as a store owner you are able to restrict a few customers or customer groups. You can also restrict many other products for these customers or customer groups. For instance, there may a few products that are very frequently bought by a few specific customers or even groups. The store owner can go to that customer's page on the admin panel and then choose only those specific numbers of products you wish him to buy. Restriction on the number of products that can be purchased may also be decided through this feature.
Restrict catalog access and product visibility for customers/users
This option will facilitate the store owner to assign a specific number to the customers that can view the product. Those customers that are selected will only be able to view the products and purchase them as well. So as to select the customers, one has to select the product first for which you wish to pose a restriction. You could also choose multiple customers when you tick in the box that is against their name and later save the configuration so that it can be applied on the store front.
Restrict catalog access and product visibility for customers and users groups
This can be done in a similar fashion that you may have adopted above.You could restrict certain customer groups for a specific product. The groups that are selected will be able to see only the restricted product on the store front.
Disable the web crawler of the search engines for restricted products from the catalog
This extension will allow you to choose whether you wish the web crawler to index the restricted products or no in the search results.
Import customer CSV file
Manual selection of the customers or the customer group can be an extremely tedious job. Through this feature of the Magento 2 extension, we offer the facility for you to create data in the form of a CSV file for customer or customer groups so that you could import easily at the backend of the store. You could choose the files from your local computer and then, import the same from the backend of the store.
New functionality introduced
Set specific price for specific customer or group for a certain set of products – Customer specific price for particular product: With this feature, the store owner can set a priority as to which price will be displayed to the customers at the front end. In case the Customer Specific Price is chosen at the backend, the price that is mentioned for the product that is restricted will appear only to those specific customers on the storefront. When a specific group price is selected, the custom price that is mentioned for the specific customer groups will appear only to that customers group.
Offer custom price to customers
This custom price functionality that is a part of the Magento 2 extension makes the store owner offer specific products at special prices for select customers. Right from the Magento 2 Admin Panel, the store owner can enter the customized price against all those products the store owner wishes for his specific customers. When the customers log into their accounts, they can see the custom price instead of the original price on the front end.
Offer custom specific price to customer groups
In addition to just the specific customers, the store owner can also offer custom price for the products for a certain select customer group. You can do this by setting up the custom price right in the admin panel. Customers from the specific group will be able to view the custom price at the storefront against its original price. Here, one has to enter the custom price on the customer group products page right in the admin by selecting the specific product. The configuration has to be saved so as to apply it on the storefront.
Customer specific catalog in main website at frontends
In case the product is restricted for the login customers, once the customer is logged in, he can gain access to the products that are restricted from viewing.
Import customer group CSV file
Manual selection of the customers or the customer group can be an extremely tedious job. Through this feature of the Magento 2 extension, we offer the facility for you to create data in the form of a CSV file for customer or customer groups so that you could import easily at the backend of the store. You could choose the files from your local computer and then, import the same from the backend of the store..
Assign specific categories & Product to a specific customer groups.
You can assign special categories to display to a customer group.
Allows to display customer specific products on Customer account section.
It allows to display customer specific products at front end only when the Customer log in into the account section.
Hide Price for Guest customers
You can hide the Price for Guest customers.
Disable "Add to Cart" for guest users
It can disable the "Add to Cart" feature for guest users and only allows it after registration and login.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!