Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Per Product for Magento®Mconnect Multi Flat Rate Shipping Per Product Extension for Magento®
This Magento product shipment module helps to set up the specific flat rate and expedite / handling flat rate shipping per product. You can also manage custom shipping cost for worldwide or selected country. Two method types – Per order (grand total) and Per Item (per product). Display custom error message on checkout page when these methods are not applicable.
- Set up specific flat rate and expedite flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
- Set up default shipping flat rate and expedite flat rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
- Set up individual flat rate and expedite flat rate shipping for each product.
- Allow these shipping methods for specific countries.
- Compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products and other product types.
- Display error message functionality where method is not applicable.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Do you wish to create and apply multiple number of shipping options in your eCommerce store? Do you want to offer multiple shipping rates per product? Then, Multiple Flat Rate Shipping per Product extension for Magento® is the solution for you.
This extension helps you to create 2 flat rate shipping methods with a specific and an expedite amount. These methods can be offered to all the applicable countries or some selected countries.
Let us take an example to share the features of this extension.
Suppose you wish to create and apply some new shipping methods to one of your catalog product which is a 'Tunic Top' worth $200.00. So, once you have installed this extension, you will be able to create 2 separate flat shipping rates for this same product. You can give a specific flat rate ($10.00) and an expedite flat rate ($20.00).
You can also give names to these two shipping methods, set their order in the shipping section of checkout page, select the method type (per order or per product), multiple quantities of the same product, a default flat rate and a displayed error message when any of these method is not applicable.
The extension gives you chance to make the suitable changes from the backend with ease.
Functionality Included in Extension
Set up specific flat rate and expedite flat rate shipping
Set up specific flat rate shipping and expedite flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Enable/Disable Multiply Qty
Enable/Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
Set up default shipping rate per product
Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up single country specific shipping
Admin can Set up single country specific shipping From shipping method.
Allow Free Shipping Over Total
Allow Free Shipping set to 'Yes', then it will allow Free Shipping for the products. You can set the defined amount from 'Free Shipping Over Total' field.
Per Product : It will calculate the shipping price per product on cart page Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Per Order : It will calculate the shipping based on Max / Min configuration, if you selecte MAX then it will prefer the highest value shipping from the particular product shipping rate: Example: A, B and C product are added to cart Shipping for Product A = $10 Shipping for Product B = $40 Shipping for Product C = $30 So in MAX config case the shipping price will be = $40 In MIN config case the shipping price will be = $10.
Display error message functionality where method is not applicable
This error message will be prompted to the customers if your set shipping destinations or order conditions are not satisfied by them.
Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
This decide the position of the shipping method irrespective of other shipping methods and not the actual position. Meaning that, suppose the Sort Order is '4', then this shipping method will be displayed before the shipping methods who have higher sorting order and not position '4'.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!