Ajax Estimate Shipping Cost Calculator Extension for Magento®Ajax Estimate Shipping Extension for Magento
Improve the checkout process with the Ajax Magento shipping cost calculator extension. Help your customer to calculate the shipping rate per delivery method, or location/zip code without reloading the page. The discount coupon code field also integrated with Ajax features. Improves the user engagement rate on product pages of your store. Also, it induces more sales by lowering the cart abandonment rate.
- The extension works amazingly to provide an estimated shipping cost per delivery/location.
- Customers would know their shipping charges even before they go for checkout.
- The AJAX tech will show the estimated cost without page reload after changing the location.
- Boosts sales and conversion, and lowers the cart abandonment rate.
- The extension is effortless to enable and disable anytime you want.
- Integrated to all of the store pages automatically.
- Changes in the delivery methods are reflected automatically with the help of AJAX.
- The extension has a friendly UI and UX.
- Helps to improve the user engagement rate on your store pages.
- Compatible with most of the Magento versions.
- Meets all the Magento Programming Practices and Customizations.
- Optional Location fields and Discount code field.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Want to improve the user engagement rate on product pages of your Magento store? One problem that many eCommerce store owners face is that their customers leave their store in mid-way. This is due to customers need clarity about how much money they are paying in exchange for the goods they are buying. One study by Baymard revealed that 50% of the US adults abandoned their carts because of the too high extra costs at checkout. So, you need a solution that mitigates this problem and improves your customer engagement rate. Also, it should help boost your sales and conversion when customers complete the purchase process.
Mconnect AJAX Estimate Shipping Extension for Magento provides your customers with a facility to calculate shipping charges before they go for checkout. It allows users to get an estimated shipping rate for their orders without reloading the page. Users can also update and view cart total using AJAX. This module saves you from a big hassle of replying to those emails from customers asking about the shipping cost of a particular product. It not only improves the user engagement rate on the product page but also enhance the checkout process. Your customers won’t leave the checkout in mid-way because they will have clarity about shipping charges beforehand. So, the cart abandonment rate would likely go down and the conversion rate would go up for your Magento store.
Suppose you are running a sports and accessory online store on Magento platform. The customers coming on your online store want to purchase something they are looking for. But they need to know how much shipping charge they would have to pay to you. And if you have installed this simple yet wonderful solution, they would easily know the estimated shipping cost before they proceed for checkout.
In a nutshell, the extension is easy to use for any store owner and has a friendly UI/UX for customers. It effortlessly works with all the Magento versions. And also, it enhances the user engagement rate on the product pages of your store to improve the sales and conversion.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable shipping cost estimator
You will have to Set field to 'Yes' to enable the 'Ajax Estimate Shipping' Extension at your store.
set default shipping method
You can select one shipping method from the drop down list on the Ajax Shipping Estimation page. This method will be set as default for calculating the shipping cost.
Estimation Box Title
You can set 'Estimation box title' to change the zip code for shipping address. According to Zip code the total cost of product will be estimated.
Ajax estimate shipping at frontend
Select shipping method from available and according to that method the overall cost of product is estimated.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- How Machine Learning & AI Will Redefine The Future Of Ecommerce
- How to Sell Digital Products/Services using Magento
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!