Product File Upload / Attachment Extension for Magento®Product File Upload - Attachment Extension for Magento
Helps admin to upload multiple product files (document, video, images, txt, pdf, mp4, mp3, avi, or any other) to give additional information about the product to users. Set download conditions for not login (Guest) users. The extension helps you to provide more and accurate information about a product. This would help customers to make more informed purchase decisions.
- The extension allows you to upload an unlimited number of files to a product.
- Option to upload any type of file and assign it to more than one product.
- Video files are also uploaded if needed.
- Helps customers to make better-informed purchase decisions.
- Ability to upload multiple products on every save action.
- Separate file manager added to manage all the files from one place.
- Admin can upload files and select the products to attach files with.
- Integrated Ajax upload for files on the product edit page.
- Multiple files can be uploaded with ease.
- The file grid available on the product detail page allows you to select from already uploaded files.
- The extension is now compatible with multiple storefronts.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Want your customers to make more informed purchase decisions? One way you can do this is by enticing them with the product media files that provide a better understanding of the product to your customers. Different types of media files have a different effect on the mindsets of the customers. Images provide visual appeal and videos provide clarity of the product customers want to purchase. Many times, you also need to provide tutorials, use cases, and guides about the product to give proper information to users when they visit your Magento store.
Mconnect Product File Upload/Attachment Extension for Magento you can upload the desired file to a particular product with any extension like -jpg, doc. mpeg, etc. Even you can add your file extension type to make it work from the admin panel. Everything is available in the settings part of the extension. This Magento extension allows admin and store owners to upload extra files to products for better explanations. There is an interface on the admin panel on the product section from where you can upload files easily. The extension allows you to upload multiple product files simultaneously.
For example, you have a beauty product store running on the Magento platform. You may need to upload so many images and video tutorials on how to use those products. Along with those, you also need to upload guides and how-to tutorials in pdf and doc format. All this will become rapid and swift once you install this file upload extension.
In a nutshell, the extension would help you to boost your sales and conversion by letting customers make better informed purchase decisions about your products. It helps you get ahead in the competition to make your online store more suitable for customers. so, don’t wait, hurry up!
Functionality Included in Extension
Ability to upload files to product
You Upload the File From admin For Perticular product.
Ability upload any type of file extension
Set From backend Which Type Of file extension file you Allow For The upload.
Ability to upload multiple products on every save action
You upload Multiple Files from admin product page.
upload file as well as can select the products with which he wants to attach file
We have added file manager separately. User can upload file as well as can select the products with which he wants to attach file with
Ajax upload for files on product edit page
We have added Ajax upload for files on product edit page. User can upload multiple files with ease.
PRODUCT FILE ON PRODUCT PAGE
Added file grid on product detail page
Product uploaded File Dispaly On product detail page.
Restriction on file download
Added functionality where user can select to add restriction on file download. Admin can select if only logged in users can download files.
Added login popup
If User Click on Download File and User not login then Popup Open.
Added multiple store compatibility
User can Added In any store Product File.its compatibility in Multiple store.
Added popup for images and flash file preview
we have Added popup for images and flash file preview on product detail page.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Top 10+ Effective Ways to Use WhatsApp for your Business
- Ecommerce Holiday Sales Checklist For Pandemic Season
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!