Flat Rate Shipping Per Product for Magento®Flat Rate Shipping Per Product Extension for Magento
This Magento shipping extension helps to set up custom flat rate shipping cost per product item or order total (min/max) for product shipment to a worldwide or specific country. Allow free shipping over a total or specific product. Set up and customize this flat rate shipping method with existing default Magento flat rate shipping.
- Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
- Enable / Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
- Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
- Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
- Set up single country specific shipping.
- Allow Free Shipping Over Total
- Compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products and other product types.
- Display error message functionality where method is not applicable.
- Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Need a solution that charges customers for a specific product of your store they want to order? The shipping and fulfillment department can make or break the eCommerce store of yours. You may have employed a shipping method that charges customers an incorrect amount for certain products based on various factors. Due to which you may have to suffer from great losses. Also, your customers wouldn’t agree to pay such an amount that is not justifiable. And therefore, you need to have a solution that charges customers for certain products per product or order basis.
Mconnect Flat Rate Shipping Per Product Extension for Magento provides you an ability to set up the specific Flat Rate Shipping per Product. you can also manage the shipping rate for worldwide or selected country sales. The extension will enable another flat rate shipping method other than the default flat rate, which you can customize as per your needs. You can set it up for all the products or specific products in your catalog. It has the option to allow free shipping after the order amount exceeds the threshold amount set from the backend. You can restrict any or all other countries from ordering in your store. The extension has a feature called Multiple Qty, which you can enable and charge for shipping when users add the same product multiple times. It also has other customization to make it work in a proper way as you need it to be.
Suppose you have an online store running on Magento and you have enabled orders from your neighboring countries. Now the shipping charges would vary for other countries as the carrier fees might be high than what it is in your country. Also, custom and excise duty are would vary from country to country. So, you need a solution like this extension to set up charges for per product or per order basis other than your existing flat rate shipping.
Ultimately, this flat rate shipping product allows you to have another flat rate shipping that will exist with the default Magento flat rate. You can set up this flat rate method for all the products in your catalog that would save your store from any potential losses.
Functionality Included in Extension
Set up specific flat rate shipping For all product
Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Enable / Disable Multiply Qty
Enable / Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
Set up default shipping rate per product
Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up single country specific shipping
Admin can Set up single country specific shipping From shipping method.
Allow Free Shipping Over Total
Allow Free Shipping set to 'Yes', then it will allow Free Shipping for the products. You can set the defined amount from 'Free Shipping Over Total' field.
Per Product : It will calculate the shipping price per product on cart page Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Per Order : It will calculate the shipping based on Max / Min configuration, if you selecte MAX then it will prefer the highest value shipping from the particular product shipping rate: Example: A, B and C product are added to cart Shipping for Product A = $10 Shipping for Product B = $40 Shipping for Product C = $30 So in MAX config case the shipping price will be = $40 In MIN config case the shipping price will be = $10.
Display error message functionality where method is not applicable
This error message will be prompted to the customers if your set shipping destinations or order conditions are not satisfied by them.
Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
This decide the position of the shipping method irrespective of other shipping methods and not the actual position. Meaning that, suppose the Sort Order is '4', then this shipping method will be displayed before the shipping methods who have higher sorting order and not position '4'.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Top 10+ Effective Ways to Use WhatsApp for your Business
- Ecommerce Holiday Sales Checklist For Pandemic Season
- What is Magento Developer? How to Hire Magento Developer?
- 9 Surefire Tips To Boost Holiday Sales In Pandemic Stricken World
- Cardbleed Cyber Attack: How To Save Your Magento 1.X Store?
- Magento 2 GraphQL Detailed Guide on Capabilities & Uses
- How Using Latest PHP Version is Beneficial for Your Magento Store?
- How to get 100% Score in Google PageSpeed Insights for Magento Store
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!