Shipping Rates Per Product Per Country for Magento®Country Specific Flat Rate Shipping Extension for Magento
Set up different shipping rates for specific or all products for a different country. Write custom error messages for the not applicable country. Free shipping option for the specific order total. Extension functionality works for all the Magento product types either configurable or bundle!
- Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
- Enable / Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
- Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
- Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
- Set up single country specific shipping.
- Allow Free Shipping Over Total
- Compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products and other product types.
- Display error message functionality where method is not applicable.
- Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
Want to improve shipping and logistics for your Magento store? Shipping and logistics play a crucial role in the growth of the eCommerce store. It helps you to deliver a wonderful user experience to your customers. Shipping charges generally vary based on the destination, carrier charges, product dimensions, weight, and other factors. So, charging customers based on only one criterion may not be a viable option. If you deal with international, then some countries have higher custom charges and taxes. So, the one size fits all solutions won’t work here.
Mconnect Country Specific Flat Rate Shipping Extension for Magento provides you an ability to set up the Flat Rate Shipping Per Products Per country. You can also manage the shipping rate for worldwide or selected single country sales. The extension resolves the problem of misleading shipping fee calculations, which is one of the reasons for cart abandonment. It provides your customers with clarity about shipping charges during checkout. This method provides you an ability to limit/allow specific countries from ordering in your store. And you have the backend option to set up the standard shipping fees for all or specific products. Also, the extension comes with a feature to allow free shipping when the order amount exceeds the threshold amount.
Suppose you have an online store of medical drugs that you sell internationally too. Except for some European countries, all the other countries allow you to sell specific kinds of drugs. The extension will allow you to restrict those European countries from ordering. Also, it has a feature to charge extra shipping fees per product or order rather than standard shipping fees.
Ultimately, the country-specific flat rate shipping would come handy to improve your shipping and logistics department. It also helps you to improve shipping charge calculations for your store dealing locally or internationally. And you will have full control over the shipping methods you provide, which gives your customers a hassle-free experience.
Functionality Included in Extension
Set up specific flat rate shipping For all product
Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Set shipping rates for each country
Set From backend Which Type Of file extension file you Allow For The upload.
Restrict shipping to any country
Admin set From backend Restrict shipping country to any Product.
Enable/Disable Multiply Qty
Enable/Disable Multiply Qty If same product added multiple time.
Set up default shipping rate per product
Set up default shipping rate per product. It is applied to all products where shipping rate is not defined (left blank for particular product).
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up individual flat rate shipping for each product.
Set up single country specific shipping
Admin can Set up single country specific shipping From shipping method.
Allow Free Shipping Over Total
Allow Free Shipping set to 'Yes', then it will allow Free Shipping for the products. You can set the defined amount from 'Free Shipping Over Total' field.
Per Product : It will calculate the shipping price per product on cart page Set up specific flat rate shipping for all products in your product catalog.
Per Order : It will calculate the shipping based on Max / Min configuration, if you selecte MAX then it will prefer the highest value shipping from the particular product shipping rate: Example: A, B and C product are added to cart Shipping for Product A = $10 Shipping for Product B = $40 Shipping for Product C = $30 So in MAX config case the shipping price will be = $40 In MIN config case the shipping price will be = $10.
Display error message functionality where method is not applicable
This error message will be prompted to the customers if your set shipping destinations or order conditions are not satisfied by them.
Sets the sort order value for the flat rate shipping option.
This decide the position of the shipping method irrespective of other shipping methods and not the actual position. Meaning that, suppose the Sort Order is '4', then this shipping method will be displayed before the shipping methods who have higher sorting order and not position '4'.
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- How Machine Learning & AI Will Redefine The Future Of Ecommerce
- How to Sell Digital Products/Services using Magento
- Top 10 Payment Gateways In USA
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration or Re-platform?
- Top 10 International Payment Gateways Worldwide
- How To Drive Holiday Shoppers With Free Shipping
- Top 10 Best Payment Gateways in India [Updated]
- Top 10+ Ideas To Prepare Your Ecommerce Store For Holidays
- How to Use Instagram Video for Online eCommerce Stores
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Fast Cart Checkout Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!