Customers enter the store in a brick store. They find the products. They buy the items they like. They pay the bill and go along with the things they have purchased. All steps are the same as a brick store in e-commerce. The last level is not changing that customers cannot carry the products they have purchased.
The consumers have to wait for the products until the shipment or delivery process accomplished and goods arrive at the doorsteps. The customer is waiting for product delivery. It may prove difficult period for many sensitive customers.
They seem eager to know the present status of their order and shipment. The online shop owners have abilities to end the stress of waiting. It is advanced technology that enables e-commerce displaying real-time status of the product under the shipment.
We have web applications of shipment providers those are displaying all data of your consignment under the shipment. What you need is to integrate their APIs with your Magento store with a decent interface. It can show the status of the order of your esteemed shoppers.
It can email the link to access the display of shipping orders after login into the accounts or check it as a guest visitor.
Mconnect Magento Developers have developed an extension to carry the entire order tracking process on your Magento 2 store. The extension automatically integrates the data provided by the shipping service providers in real-time. It is possible with the API integration of shipping service providers.
Features of Mconnect Order Tracking Extension
Order Tracking Extensions by M-Connect Media have following distinct feature to mention here:
- You can enable or disable the track order extension on your Magento 2 storefront.
- It allows setting a link for the extension on the top of the ecommerce web pages like a top of the header with a given label.
- You can include the extension in your navigation architecture by displaying it in the top menu of the storefront.
- It can send track order link in the email to the customers who have done the order once the shipment has made. It enables them to track the real-time status of order without going through a long process of login and enter order data.
- You can create a widget for the extension to display in store on the pages you wish.
- The extension allows users to retrieve order information instantly and without refreshing the entire web page with the help of AJAX technology.
- It displays a user-friendly interface or module with required fields.
- The extension module displays in the sidebar column at the front end of the Magento store by default. You can set the place wherever you wish.
- You can set a track order page at multiple locations on your Magento e-commerce website.
Advantages: Why should you Choose Mconnect Track Order Magento 2 Module?
- It has seen that 75% of customers rate the order tracking process as an essential factor providing customer satisfaction on E-commerce.
- The extension eliminates the frequent visits to the websites of shipment carrier agencies to track your order by given order number. It is merely possible with integration of APIs of shipment service providers by the extension.
- After login into the account shoppers can view the status of their order by entering the order number and email address as login credentials.
- Order tracking also allowed for the guest customers who have refrained from creating an account with your Magento storefront.
- It automatically sent a tracking link in the email once the shipment has set up for the customer that ultimately eases the order tracking process for the first time shoppers on your online store.
- It builds trust factors among the customers by updating them in real-time and improves branding experiences.
- It cuts the calls for inquiries regarding order tracking at a greater extent.
- It offers additional marketing opportunities like come into direct contact with your customers through multiple channels including social media.
Get this Extension at Mconnect Track Order Status for Magento 2
Installations & Configuration of Magento 2 Order & Shipment Tracking Module
Installation of Track Order extension is an easy process and needs some prerequisites such as:
- Taking the backup of the Magento store as a precautionary step.
- I am taking backup of databases.
- Turning on the configuration cache and disabling the rests of caches.
It is a manual installation method by file transferring recommended for the installation by M-Connect Media. Magento 2 store owners must familiar with FTP/SSH access process and unzipping the WinZip files downloaded from our official website to carry a successful installation process.
You should follow the required steps to accomplish the installation process given in our Magento 2 Extension installation guideline.
You have done it!
The configuration of Magento Track Order extension is a simple process. Anyone can carry it just by following the given steps in user guideline.
Navigate to Admin M-Connect Media > Track Order Setting
You may find the following fields to select or deselect to make necessary changes.
- You can enable or disable extension for front end display.
- You can place extension navigating link on the top of the header.
- You can set extension in main navigation scheme in the top menu or menu bar.
- You can allow the extension to send email to customers with a track order link
You must save the configuration by pushing the button after the required setting.
You have explored the purpose of the extension development. You have visited the main features of extension and come to know the benefits to Magento store owners in particular.
Do you have any custom requirement for extension development? Come and contact with Magento extension developer to obtain necessary supports and services. Share your reviews regarding this extension by posting comments below.
Buy Track Order and shipment extension at very less price at https://www.mconnectmedia.com/track-order-magento-2.html