Store Locator for Magento® / Find Store in Google MapMconnect Store Locator Extension for Magento® 1
Do you have physical stores at multiple locations? Want users to reach your stores easily? Magento store and dealer locator extension enable you to add stores in google map that users can easily locate. Easy & quick import facility to set up multiple stores.
- Enable/Disable store locator
- Allows to add url link of the page
- Allows to add title of the page
- Can add a link in top links section with "login" and "cart"
- Enable/Disable get Directions functionality
- Set allowed radius distance.
- Set miles/kilometres as distance measure.
- Set marker image for google map.
- InstantHelp Center
- 90 DaysFree Support
- FreeLifetime Updates
- Meet MagentoStandards
If you are trying not to miss out on a huge segment of your market, you should definitely have the Magento Store Locator. You may be wondering how this Store Locator can be helpful to augment your business.
It is a simple straight fact…this extension helps in converting a significant % of the visitors locate your store easily by having a page that shows all the information related to the physical stores with the help of Google Maps.
This extension helps find the store’s addresses very easily thereby ensuring that the visitors do visit your store and there is an increase in the volume of sales.
Functionality Included in Extension
Enable/Disable store locator
You will have to Set field to 'Yes' to enable the store locator extension at your store.
Allows to add url link of the page
This is the URL of the store locator web page. Remember not to include space between the URL name. By default, storelocator will be the URL name.
Allows to add title of the page
You will have to Set title of your store locator web page.
Can add a link in top links section with "login"
You will have to Set Select 'Yes' to give an option of finding store at your store menu.
Enable/Disable get Directions functionality
To display the street directions of the stores on the map, select 'Yes' from this field.
Set allowed radius distance
Default Your entered radius will be default radius to display the store location proceeding the search made by the user if no radius is manually selected.
Radius is calculated in kilometers or miles. Select appropriate option for your store location.
To allow customers locate your store by selecting different radius measurement, enter all those measurements in this field. Every radius should be separated by ';'. For Example: 5;10;15
Set marker image for google map.
Upload an image by clicking 'Browse' button to highlight the store location in map.
STORE LOCATOR AT FRONTEND
Why Our Extension
Need help in Magento website?
Do you have a question, problems or custom requirements for your website? Big or small, No matter, we're here if you feel you need support, help or consultation. Talk to us!Get Free Consultation
Recent Blog Post
- Massive Discount of 20% on Mconnect Best Selling Magento 2 Extensions
- Catch Quick Attention of Shoppers by Showing Enticing Product Labels in Magento 2
- Best Magento 2 SEO Strategies to Get Higher Ranking in Google
- M-Connect Media Celebrate 10th Anniversary by offering Attractive Discounts
- Migrate to Magento 2: Why, How and What does it Cost?
- Top 10 Best Magento 2 Extensions Boosting your Sales
- How to Beat Competitive Ecommerce Market Challenges
- Top 10 Must have Magento 2 Extensions for your E-commerce store
- Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for E-Commerce Development in 2018
- Product Label / Ribbon Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product Icon / Logo Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Rule Extension
- Product Attachment for Magento 2
- Free Shipping Bar Extension for Magento 2
- Magento Store / Dealer Locator Extension
- Magento Track Order & Shipment Status Extension
- Magento Shipping Method Restriction Rule Extension
- Magento 2 Gift Card & Coupon Voucher Extension
- Magento 2 Product Flipper Extension
- Magento Ajax Price Slider / Filter Extension
- Ajax Product Infinite Scroll Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Product FAQ & Knowledge Base Extension
- Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension
Subscribe to get discount coupon & new releases.
30 Day money back guarantee
We offer 30 days, no questions asked, 100% refund for all of our Magento extension. Please read refund policy.
Do you have an question? Please ask us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Create a support ticket.
Please share your business specific extension customization requirement. Talk to our Magento developer!