Magento 2 is launched with several new and exciting features. Today, I am going to explain the changes we have got in Import/Export feature of Magento 2. With this new Magento 2 version, you will be getting out of the box solutions including import/export facility of Product Custom Options, Extended Configurable Products, Product Images from Remote URL, Related Products, Upsell and Cross-sell Products, Tier and Group prices. Also, reach out our Magento Developers if you want to optimize your store with new version.
Export Products in Magento 2
- Login to your Magento 2 admin account.
- Navigate to System>>Export
Export Screen opens.
- Here, in Export Settings, you need to select Products in the Entity Type.
- In the Entity Attributes, select the necessary options according to your wish.
- Once done, click on Continue button to export the product information.
- Save the products CSV file on your local disk.
Through this way, you can export the products in Magento 2.
Import Products in Magento 2
- To import the products CSV file, keep your Magento 2 CSV file handy.
- Download the product images for the CSV file. After downloading, unzip this file and save all product images to your Magento 2 root folder/pub/media/import.
- Navigate to System>>Import
Import Screen opens.
- Now from Import Settings section, select Products option from Entity Type.
- From Import Behavior section, select any one import behavior option among Add new product, Update or Replace existing products.
- Select Product CSV file to import by clicking on Browse
- To make sure the data is correct, click on Check Data
Through this way, you can import the products in Magento 2.
Let us know how it helps? Have more questions, ask to our Magento Support.