With great work comes great responsibilities. The Magento 2.0 platform has come with the features and flexibility which are UN-matchable. And the Magento 2 extensions have been developed uniquely to create greater use experience.
Now let us talk about our 5 star rated Magento 2.0 Out of Stock(OoS) Notification Extension which has proved to be an important tool for the merchants and option for customers. Here in this blog you will find complete information about Magento 2 Out Of Stock Extension.
A Quick Intro to Out Of Stock Notification Extension
It simplifies the work of eCommerce store owners in informing their customers whether the product listed on website is in stock or not. This option also eases customers when they are looking for a particular product. And the notification about the stock makes this a lot easier. The customers are notified about the availability of products via an email.
Why Magento 2.0 Out of Stock Notification Extension ?
You must be thinking why you should go for this extension or how this can help you with your store and sales. Let us give some eye-opening reasons for you to pay your attention towards this Magento 2.0 product.
- It allows you to add new subscription for a particular product from your store.
- You can check which user has subscribed for which product and whether they have been notified or not.
- It also allows users to subscribe for an individual product from a group of products.
- The users are automatically unsubscribed once they receive the notification email.
How Does It Work?
It works for all type of products available on your eCommerce store starting from simple products to bundle, virtual, downloadable or grouped products. You just need to enable/disable to show the Out of Stock option on the front end product page.
- Login to your Magento store > go to Store menu > select Configuration.
- Find Mconnect in Configuration menu and select Out of Stockalert.
- On Out of Stockalert settings page, set Yes to enable the Out of Stock subscription on the front end. And then click on Save Config.
How To Add Out Of Stock Subscription On Particular Products?
- Find Mconnect in OutofStock subscription settings
- Click on Add New Stockalert to create a new subscription.
- Enter the information asked on Add New Stockalert Screen.
- Click on Save Stockalert. Once you save the subscription, you will be able to see the Out of Stock option on your product page.
Now you know that this option is quite easy to implement and will share the records about your customers preferences. This will also clarify which product needs to be updated first as per the subscription records.
So what are you waiting for? You can rely on us and give it a try as it will not let you down. Get in touch with M-Connect Media for more details and information on other user-oriented tools for your eCommerce store.